Thank you so much Sabrina from The Reader Devotee for nominating me ❤ 🙂
This tag is created by Okoto from Okoto Enigma’s Blog so don’t forget to check out her blog! ❤
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I’m originally from Connecticut. I grew up in Southeastern Connecticut in a small town of about 5,000 people. I relocated to Hawaii with my husband in 2005 and am proud to call Hawaii my home now. Connecticut doesn’t feel the same because so much has changed since I left, and I can’t handle the cold now lol!
I am a self-proclaimed coffee addict. I absolutely must have my coffee in the morning, otherwise I become extremely irritable and get headaches. Whoever says coffee isn’t addicting has never experienced the withdrawal symptoms after you miss your morning cup. I’m currently addicted to CACafe Coconut Coffee. It’s amazing!
- I love playing Call of Duty. I have been a CoD addict since it first came out on the PS2. The new games usually release around my birthday, so one year I actually took the entire week off from work just so I could play lol. Ever since I have started my blogging though, I haven’t really been gaming our watching any TV with the exception of football on Sundays. Although, Grey’s Anatomy comes back on this week so we’ll see what effect that has on my blogging lol.
QUESTIONS FROM SABRINA:
How do you guys deal with sadness? Do you express your feelings to your loved ones?
I’m definitely one of those brooding people when I get sad. I’m the type of person that internalizes everything and doesn’t talk about how I’m feeling so I tend to just try and do things to take my mind off of how I’m feeling. Whether it’s reading a book or watching a movie, or maybe just working even harder at the office, I just do whatever it takes to keep myself distracted.
2. What is the most significant memory of yours while reading a book?
Hmm, I don’t know that I really have any significant memories while reading a book. I do remember feeling like my heart was ripped out of my chest while reading The Fault in Our Stars, but I think most people felt the same way.
3. During a massive zombie attack on Earth, you get to choose either these two series as a companion for your escape to another living planet. Harry Potter or The Mortal Instruments? Why?
Ok, I might go to Blogger Hell for even admitting this… but I’ve never read either of these series …. that being said, I have seen a couple of the Harry Potter movies, but not all. I think I would have to go with The Mortal Instruments since it’s about dealing with otherworldly creatures in the hopes that maybe I could learn something from the book to keep myself alive!
4. List down 2 books that are so bad and you wish you can rewrite.
Oof, I can only pick 2??? I’d have to go with The Knowing which I reviewed earlier this year. It’s one of the only books that I ever stopped reading because I hated it so much. There was seriously just too much going on.
I’d also rewrite I’m Thinking of Ending Things. The book wasn’t that bad, but the ending was so convoluted that I wish I could rewrite the last few chapters.
5. Do you prefer fan fiction over the real book?
I think I have to go with the real book on this one. I have so many books that I want to read that if I divert and also start reading fan fiction, then I’m going to have to quit my job, become a hermit and spend all my time reading lol.
I TAG THE FOLLOWING AMAZING BLOGGERS:
❤ Janel @ Keeper of the Pages
❤ Kathy @ Books & Munches
❤ Sarah @ Book Hooked Nook
❤ Lori @ Reading With Lori
❤ Lisa @ RemarkablyLisa
❤ Jill @ Book Nerd Reads
❤ Jess @ Jess Just Reads
❤ Aria @ The Many Lives of Aria the Blue Fairy
❤ Meggan @ Between the Pages
❤ Lili @ Lili’s Blissful Pages
- Physical copy of the book, e-book or audiobook: if you could choose only one of these formats for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?
- Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend and why?
- If a book was written about your life, what would the title be? What actor would you want casted as you in the movie adaptation?
- If you could erase any movie adaptation from your memory, what movie would it be?
- Do you usually snack while reading? What is your favorite thing to snack on while reading?
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY BEST POSTS WITH THE MOST VIEWS AND LIKES FROM MY FOLLOWERS AND FELLOW BLOGGERS:
Thanks for reading 🙂